Friday

Welcome to Legal Seafoods!

I'm a creature of habit, mostly because my habits are centred around good food! But I typically take an afternoon flight from Heathrow to Boston, which allows me to arrive Boston in the early evening. That way, after I check into my hotel, I can walk just a few steps to my favourite restaurant.

The Legal Seafoods Restaurant always represents part of my Boston stopover. Legal began in the early 60's when people dined outside next to the wharf where fresh seafood came directly off the boats. Today you still can't get fresher fish. Legal Seafood's landmark restaurant is less than a mile from the wharf and still features the freshest seafood available.

Particular to this journey is one of their signature dishes; fresh lobster stuffed with crabmeat!

Legal's name is famous throughout America and few restaurants can match this quality.

Legal takes dinner orders until 2300hrs. And if you're a connoisseur of wines, the flagship restaurant boasts a cellar of over 11,000 bottles!

The restaurant is located either behind the Four Seasons Hotel, or in front of the Radisson Hotel, or just across from the Boston Park Plaza Hotel (formerly the historically opulent Sheraton Boston)


Legal Seafood Restaurant
26 Park Place, Boston, MA 02116
Tel: 617 426 4444

After dinner I recommend a slow walk back to your hotel by way of the Four Seasons hotel, which you will find if you turn left as you come out the restaurant door. It's a lovely place for after dinner cocktails.
.

Walking Map

And just a brief postscript ... I'm delighted to report that there's now a Legal Seafoods Restaurant in Downtown Atlanta! Hmmmm Lobster!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home