Friday

Boston Stopover Information

Welcome to the Boston Stopover! I originally wrote this blog for some friends who were visiting America for the first time. I actually 'forced' them to go to Florida, from the UK, via Boston. I did so because I believe the people of Boston, combined with all the beautiful sites, make it one of the greatest cities in America!

The blog is a bit abstract and I do apologise. As you will see, there are still a few 'first person' references still and I'll eventually get around to correcting that.

But the substance is still valid and if I do say so myself, among the best of the best!

I've been absolutely amazed by the number of 'hits' that have come to this small blog, especially when it was originally associated with my private diary, Big World Small Boat and the blogs on Anglican Prayers and the Children of Moldova and Romania. I never imagined anyone would find interest in it, except for my friends.

Feel free to visit and do come back some time! But most of all, enjoy your stopover in beautiful Boston!

Fr. Bill+


Big World Small Boat

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home